OnRamp is looking for a full-time Operations Coordinator with proven experience in making things happen. This person will be responsible for coordinating large client implementations, as well as internal projects driven by our rapid growth. Multi-tasking is core to this role, as well as the ability to herd cats. This person will play a critical role in ensuring the Operations organization meets its timelines and delivers the team goals in 2013.
OnRamp is a leading provider of colocation, managed hosting, private cloud computing and disaster recovery services. OnRamp is a fast growing company, which presents lots of opportunities for professional growth. Onramp is a true Austin-based company and employees enjoy flexible work hours, a comprehensive benefits package, and a fantastic environment.
- The Operations Coordinator is responsible for managing multiple concurrent implementation projects, coordinating both client and internal project teams through a quick deployment process. The ideal Operations Coordinator thrives in a fast-moving environment with excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail and quality.
- For customer satisfaction, the candidate will be expected to provide timely and accurate communication of issue status and resolution to the customer and accurately and professionally document all communication with the customer
- Awareness of current technical trends to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies. The Operations Coordinator will be working with the technology team, as we launch new services and will be well served by a general awareness of virtualization, system administration, and network engineering.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Address and facilitates resolution of escalated customer related issues in a timely fashion by identifying/assessing the issue and seeking assistance from the appropriate resources.
- Continually strive to improve departmental processes and procedures.
- Utilize Project Management best practices to drive and further develop methodology for each assigned project.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation on each project (internal or external).
- Special projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of project management experience, preferably with standard project management industry practices (such as PMI’s framework).
- Can work quickly and efficiently while maintaining high quality standards to meet team and/or individual goals, results focused
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through and orientation toward results
- Ability to respond quickly in emergency situations and persistence to work until the issue is resolved
- Communication skills (face-to-face, phone, and email) with the ability to provide support to customers and work with OnRamp engineers and staff
- The ideal Operations Coordinator has a technical education or past technical experience. This person won’t be providing technical support, but will be interfacing heavily with internal and external engineers and needs to speak their language. In absence of technical experience, a strong desire to learn about new technologies and how they can server customers.
- Experience in customer service or account support a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls or third parties, please. Must have authorization to work in the United States.
OnRamp Access, LLP
Location: Austin, TX
Date Posted: 5-13-2013
OnRamp is looking for experienced outbound Sales Executives. We are interested in working with self-starters who can drive multiple consultative sales cycles. The primary responsibilities of this role are to generate new sales for OnRamp through relationship building, networking, outbound calling, channel partners, and inbound sales leads. Qualified candidates must be results-oriented, have previous sales experience and familiarity with CRM software, exceptional communication skills, and the drive to generate new leads, of which outbound calling and networking will be a critical component. An in-depth understanding of enterprise servers and computing equipment and/or Data Center operations is important, as well as a demonstrated desire and ability to quickly learn OnRamp Data Center services and solutions.
OnRamp is a leading provider of Colocation, Managed Hosting, Private Cloud computing and Disaster Recovery services. More than just a data center company built on redundant, best-in-class equipment and advanced security, OnRamp is focused on providing Full7Layer support from experienced engineers, with knowledge all the way up through the application layer. At OnRamp we pride ourselves on the depth and breadth of our capabilities, our reputation for providing world-class solutions, and our exceptional customer service.
OnRamp is a fast growing company, and this position will provide ample opportunity to grow, be challenged, and have an impact as the company grows. OnRamp is also a true Austin-based company and employees enjoy flexible work hours, health benefits, and what we think is a fantastic environment.
- Generate new sales leads through active prospecting
- Network within and beyond the Austin community at industry events, trade exhibits, and other group meetings to drive awareness of OnRamp
- Develop and manage potential customer relationships early in the sales cycle
- Execute against pre-determined goals for outbound activities per week
- Manage OnRamp’s ongoing channel partner relationships to drive new business
- Serve as primary contact and advocate for potential customers while partnering with OnRamp Engineering staff as part of consultative sales process
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota for new business activity
- Track and report all sales activity on a weekly basis
- Maintain all customer and new business prospect information in CRM database
- Work closely with marketing/sales director to understand requirements and quotas
- 3–5 years of proven success in outbound sales roles in Data Center services or a related technology industry
- Genuine enthusiasm for developing sales and delivering superior customer service
- Strong background in technology and/or demonstrated desire and ability to learn the fundamentals of data center technology
- Exceptional communication skills (phone, email, face-to-face) with the ability to drive consultative sales cycles
- Willingness to work as part of a team and independently
- Willingness to go above and beyond the “regular” or pre-defined job description and work hours
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office applications and CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree required
Definition of Success in First Six Months:
- Clearly articulated understanding of OnRamp’s services and value proposition
- Initial establishment within the community of potential buyers of OnRamp’s services
- Demonstrated potential to regularly achieve required monthly sales quotas
- Strong relationships built throughout the organization