LEAD GENERATION REPRESENTATIVE | Austin, TX
OnRamp is for a looking for a high-energy, self-motivated, engaging Lead Generation Representative to be a proactive resource for all potential OnRamp prospects. As the first interaction for OnRamp with a large portion of all new potential customers, this role will be a key member of the OnRamp sales team and incorporate substantial senior Sales Management visibility and mentoring. Qualified candidates must be results-oriented, have a familiarity with Chat and CRM software, exceptional communication skills, and the drive to generate new leads.
Onramp provides computing infrastructure for companies that require high levels of security and availability. Onramp operates multiple enterprise class data centers where we deploy hybrid solutions built on cloud delivered computing capacity, managed hosting and colocation services. Onramp specializes in working with companies to ensure compliance in the healthcare, financial services and other industries with high security needs. OnRamp is a fast growing company, and this position will provide ample opportunity to grow, be challenged, and have an impact as the company grows. OnRamp is also a true Austin-based company and employees enjoy flexible work hours, health benefits, and what we think is a fantastic environment.
The primary responsibilities of the Lead Generation Representative are to generate new sales opportunities for OnRamp’s sales team through live chats, web form responses and outbound activities.
• Greet, inform, qualify, and sort sales leads received via live chat, telephone, email, and web forms and outbound calling
• Proactively generate leads through highly targeted cold-calling, development of targeting strategy and setting appointments for sales team
• Nurture lost leads, lost opportunities, and rejected leads
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
• Strong internal drive and salesmanship
• Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
• Excellent organizational, multitasking and follow-up skills
• Strong team orientation and competitive nature
• Previous lead generation experience preferred
• Chat software and salesforce.com proficiency strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Definition of Success in First Six Months:
• Developed proactive approach to outbound lead generation
• Demonstrated potential to regularly achieve job related metrics and ratios
• Clearly articulated understanding of OnRamp’s services and value proposition
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Chat software and salesforce.com
• Strong relationships built throughout the organization
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter, including salary history, to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
OnRamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
SALES EXECUTIVE | Austin, TX
OnRamp is looking for experienced outbound Sales Executives. We are interested in working with self-starters who can drive multiple consultative sales cycles. The primary responsibilities of this role are to generate new sales for OnRamp through relationship building, networking, outbound calling, channel partners, and inbound sales leads. Qualified candidates must be results-oriented, have previous sales experience and familiarity with CRM software, exceptional communication skills, and the drive to generate new leads, of which outbound calling and networking will be a critical component. An in-depth understanding of enterprise servers and computing equipment and/or Data Center operations is important, as well as a demonstrated desire and ability to quickly learn OnRamp Data Center services and solutions.
OnRamp is a leading provider of Colocation, Managed Hosting, Private Cloud computing and Disaster Recovery services. More than just a data center company built on redundant, best-in-class equipment and advanced security, OnRamp is focused on providing Full7Layer support from experienced engineers, with knowledge all the way up through the application layer. At OnRamp we pride ourselves on the depth and breadth of our capabilities, our reputation for providing world-class solutions, and our exceptional customer service.
OnRamp is a fast growing company, and this position will provide ample opportunity to grow, be challenged, and have an impact as the company grows. OnRamp is also a true Austin-based company and employees enjoy flexible work hours, health benefits, and what we think is a fantastic environment.
- Generate new sales leads through active prospecting
- Network within and beyond the Austin community at industry events, trade exhibits, and other group meetings to drive awareness of OnRamp
- Develop and manage potential customer relationships early in the sales cycle
- Execute against pre-determined goals for outbound activities per week
- Manage OnRamp’s ongoing channel partner relationships to drive new business
- Serve as primary contact and advocate for potential customers while partnering with OnRamp Engineering staff as part of consultative sales process
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota for new business activity
- Track and report all sales activity on a weekly basis
- Maintain all customer and new business prospect information in CRM database
- Work closely with marketing/sales director to understand requirements and quotas
- 3–5 years of proven success in outbound sales roles in Data Center services or a related technology industry
- Genuine enthusiasm for developing sales and delivering superior customer service
- Strong background in technology and/or demonstrated desire and ability to learn the fundamentals of data center technology
- Exceptional communication skills (phone, email, face-to-face) with the ability to drive consultative sales cycles
- Willingness to work as part of a team and independently
- Willingness to go above and beyond the “regular” or pre-defined job description and work hours
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office applications and CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree required
Definition of Success in First Six Months:
- Clearly articulated understanding of OnRamp’s services and value proposition
- Initial establishment within the community of potential buyers of OnRamp’s services
- Demonstrated potential to regularly achieve required monthly sales quotas
- Strong relationships built throughout the organization