We are always looking for passionate and motivated people to grow with us. Together, let’s have a great time providing customers with the best data center operations support and solutions possible.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES EXECUTIVE | Austin, TX
OnRamp is looking for experienced outbound Sales Executives. We are interested in working with self-starters who can drive multiple consultative sales cycles. The primary responsibilities of this role are to generate new sales for OnRamp through relationship building, networking, outbound calling, channel partners, and inbound sales leads. Qualified candidates must be results-oriented, have previous sales experience and familiarity with CRM software, exceptional communication skills, and the drive to generate new leads, of which outbound calling and networking will be a critical component. An in-depth understanding of enterprise servers and computing equipment and/or Data Center operations is important, as well as a demonstrated desire and ability to quickly learn OnRamp Data Center services and solutions.
OnRamp is a leading provider of Colocation, Managed Hosting, Private Cloud computing and Disaster Recovery services. More than just a data center company built on redundant, best-in-class equipment and advanced security, OnRamp is focused on providing Full7Layer support from experienced engineers, with knowledge all the way up through the application layer. At OnRamp we pride ourselves on the depth and breadth of our capabilities, our reputation for providing world-class solutions, and our exceptional customer service.
OnRamp is a fast growing company, and this position will provide ample opportunity to grow, be challenged, and have an impact as the company grows. OnRamp is also a true Austin-based company and employees enjoy flexible work hours, health benefits, and what we think is a fantastic environment.
- Generate new sales leads through active prospecting
- Network within and beyond the Austin community at industry events, trade exhibits, and other group meetings to drive awareness of OnRamp
- Develop and manage potential customer relationships early in the sales cycle
- Execute against pre-determined goals for outbound activities per week
- Manage OnRamp’s ongoing channel partner relationships to drive new business
- Serve as primary contact and advocate for potential customers while partnering with OnRamp Engineering staff as part of consultative sales process
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota for new business activity
- Track and report all sales activity on a weekly basis
- Maintain all customer and new business prospect information in CRM database
- Work closely with marketing/sales director to understand requirements and quotas
- 3–5 years of proven success in outbound sales roles in Data Center services or a related technology industry
- Genuine enthusiasm for developing sales and delivering superior customer service
- Strong background in technology and/or demonstrated desire and ability to learn the fundamentals of data center technology
- Exceptional communication skills (phone, email, face-to-face) with the ability to drive consultative sales cycles
- Willingness to work as part of a team and independently
- Willingness to go above and beyond the “regular” or pre-defined job description and work hours
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office applications and CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree required
Definition of Success in First Six Months:
- Clearly articulated understanding of OnRamp’s services and value proposition
- Initial establishment within the community of potential buyers of OnRamp’s services
- Demonstrated potential to regularly achieve required monthly sales quotas
- Strong relationships built throughout the organization
DATACENTER TECHNICIAN | Austin, TX
OnRamp is looking for a full-time Datacenter Technician who will be responsible for assisting customers that require technical assistance with Microsoft or Linux servers, monitoring the operation of the data center, and controlling physical access to the data center.
- Directly responsible for answering customer inquiries in person, on the phone and electronically
- Monitor data center and network and report problems to customers and network engineering staff in a timely manner
- Manage physical security of the data center authentication/authorization of guests and visitors
- Other duties as assigned by the Network Engineers or management team
- For customer satisfaction, the candidate will be expected to provide timely and accurate communication of issue status and resolution to the customer
- Accurately and professionally document all communication with the customer
- Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies
- A minimum of 1-3 years of technical support experience with:
- TCP/IP Internetworking
- Telecommunications troubleshooting
- Technical support for Microsoft Servers and Clients
- Technical support for Microsoft applications including Exchange, SQL Server, etc.
- Technical support for Linux operating systems for servers
- HP and Cisco hardware configuration and maintenance
- Communication skills (face-to-face, phone, and email) with the ability to provide support to customers and work with Onramp engineers and staff
- Ability to respond quickly in emergency situations and persistence to work until the issue is resolved
- Willingness to work independently and with a team. Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org